Third-Party Payment Processors
• Stripe: https://stripe.com/us/privacy
Embedded content from other websites
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you as described below:
• Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the christinedetrickart.com Site, we often conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and christinedetrickart.com may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. christinedetrickart.com may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our finances and to third parties for other lawful purposes. We will keep any information that you provide to us until such time as you inform us to delete it.
Use Of Your Personal Data And Other Information
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data And Other Information
You can visit the christinedetrickart.com Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data. christinedetrickart.com is not in the business of selling your information. There are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you as set forth below:
• Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties: christinedetrickart.com hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of these functions may include mailing information, maintaining the Site and databases, and processing payments. When we employ other companies to perform a business-related function of this nature, we only provide them with the information needed to perform their specific function. From time to time we will also hire third party consultants to perform specific tasks such as customer support in which case the consultant will have access to some Personal Data that will be required to perform their specific function.
• Legal Requirements: christinedetrickart.com may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of christinedetrickart.com, act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or protect against legal liability.
Links To Other Websites
christinedetrickart.com takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided by the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to christinedetrickart.com via the Internet.
Changes To Your Personal Information
We want to make sure that we have the most up-to-date information possible, so please contact us to let us know of changes to your personal information. If you would like to receive a copy of the personal information that we have on you, please contact us. You can also request that your personal information is deleted from our records, however we may not be able to delete 100% of this information due to technological or legal reasons.
Third Party Companies Or Services
We want to make you aware of all third parties that we use to carry on our business operations. Some of your personal information may end up on their servers, and therefore will be governed by their individual privacy policies. The third party companies or services we use that may handle your information include: Google Analytics, MailChimp, Stripe, PayPal, SiteGround.
• Google Analytics: Used to help us better understand our customers. Data collected by Google Analytics is aggregate data, which is not tied back to a specific individual. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
• MailChimp: Used to send marketing communications via email. If you are subscribed to our mailing list you may receive update announcements, information about new products, or other information that may be of interest to christinedetrickart.com users. You can opt-out of these emails through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email sent to you through MailChimp. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
• Stripe: Processes payments for purchases made on the Site. https://stripe.com/us/privacy
• PayPal: Processes payments for purchases made on the Site. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
• Siteground: Used to host the Site and allow visitors access to the Site from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. All Personal Data passed to christinedetrickart.com will flow through or reside on Sitegrounds’s servers. https://www.siteground.com/viewtos/privacy_policy
If you need to get in touch with us, please write to email@example.com